- We have duty of care to balance
- keeping people safe,
- stopping virus spreading and
- animal welfare
In that order…BUT human health must come first.
- We have to ask if the work we are doing is vital or essential or can it be reasonably delayed without compromising animal welfare
- We have been instructed by The Royal College Of Veterinary Surgeons and BVA that Emergency and clinically unwell pets should be seen as a priority over routine preventative care
- We are to use telephone or online services if appropriate
- If you have an appointment, or are coming to collect a prescription Please wait in the car and call us. Do not try and enter the practice as our doors are now locked. We will come to you when we are ready, or direct you to the purple front door to collect your prescription. We will take a history and then bring your pet inside to be treated in the practice. Please ensure leads are safely attached to well fitting collars and small pets are secure in a basket.
- We will be taking payments outside by card and over telephone/online banking where possible – Bank details are 20-53-22/70081175
We thank you for your understanding and your support at this time and please be assured that we are doing our best within our governing guidelines to keep all your pets happy and healthy at this time.